Monday, December 26

GOOD MONDAY CHALLENGES

WHEW, well it is time to get back to some COLOR!!!!!!! I am done with red and green, and sparkle and glitter for the moment, and was itching for some BRIGHT COLOR! To my surprise there was a challenge over at SHABBY TEA ROOM today that was looking for some of the same!!!!! Plus over at Less is More they were looking for Just One Word And Pals Paper Arts was looking for some tags .SO here is what I made.
If you are anything like me you have lots of scraps hanging around your stamp area just begging for some play time, right? Well here is a fun and easy project to do and if you have children they will love it too! MAKE BOOK MARKS or TAGS! Easy to do! Just punch out or cut a shape into a neutral piece of cardstock. These are 2" x 4 1/4" and the layer a piece of brightly colored paper, or DSP, or stamped paper behind it. Punch a hole, add a ribbon and "Voila" as my 4 yr old grand daughter says when she has finished her creation!!!! Enjoy and get stampin'!

~Donna

13 comments:

Chrissie said...

Great tags, they are all really attractive! I love the colours.
Thanks so much and Season's Greetings to you.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Bonnie said...

Bright and fun!

Garden Sheds said...

Hi Donna,

The tags are really cute...The colours are great and they are really eye catching....

Thank you for sharing! Happy Holidays!

Cheers!

Kate said...

I love these tags...definitely something I will try with my grankids.

Victoria said...

These are so eye catching and fun! Love the designs!

toscania-art-life said...

Love your cards. Great colors!

Sally said...

Lovely tags & such a neat idea to use layers. I'll have to remember that. Love that text as well.
Sally x

Mandi said...

These are simply terrific!
Thank you, season's greetings
mandi
"Less is More"

inkedx2 said...

Love these and you are right. I am ready for some color too!

Sasha said...

Lovely bright and cheerful tags:)

Karen said...

Beautiful tags, lovely vibrant colours Karen x

Seleise said...

great tags! love all the colors and papers shown. I'm going to be playing with this idea!

Julie said...

Great colours. What a great idea!