Tuesday, December 13

Gift Box Ideas



All of you who follow my blog know I love to make boxes and my favorite one to make is the Scallop Corner Cover box. It is such a pretty box and it can be used for all sorts of occasions. The one today was made to coordinate with a card, but you can see in the collage some with hearts and butterflies and snowflakes. I do have a tutorial in my store but it is not specific to any particular box. The tutorial shows how to create the box and how to make the puched scallop corner. This cover is all one piece and does not have a seperate piece of card stock for the corner. ENJOY!~Donna

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Loving those boxes, Donna! The blacka nd gold and cream is such an elegant combo and loving the green, blue and black combo too. Well done on all fo them :)

Sylvia said...

Beautiful boxes, Donna! So glad you stopped by. I have been so busy! Have a wonderful Christmas.

Robbie said...

Love the colors you used for the Christmas one. It really pops! Need to remember the box for a few gift cards I am giving. :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

As always ... totally delicious! What a gorgeous colour combo! Hugs xx