Friday, December 30

CONVERTIBLE WALLET/DESK CALENDAR







Well, this weekend is a perfect time before or after your Party, to make a NEW calendar. WE HAVE lots of ideas to inspire you over at the MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE this week! You can see all of the submissions right here . In fact why not add your own too! But, in the meantime here is the calendar I made for 2012! You can keep it closed for a handy date keeper in your purse, or you can open it up like this for a pretty addition to your desk! I have a 15 page step by step tutorial in my store. I also have a printable calendar too so it is easy for you to make the same project. All the dimensions are calculated for you in the Tutorial! ~Enjoy!
You can buy the Printable Calendar pages or you can  BUY the TUTORIAL HERE.  ~Donna

11 comments:

T2 said...

Love the calendar tutorial. I got the calendar months, but noticed that April says 2011, not 2012. Any ideas on how I can change it? Thanks!

Donna said...

Traci thank you for the headsup...it is all sett you can get your new one in my store for FREE! TY

Merry said...

This looks so terrific. Happy New Year too you.

Carol Smith said...

Donna, as usual, this is awesome! I don't know how you do it! Thanks for the ideas... keep'em coming! Carol Smith :)

Patti J said...

Wowee.....what a great project! Hope that you are doing well. I've been MIA for a bit, but I'm back now, so prepare to be stalked!!! Happy New Year, dear friend!

Shelia said...

Donna, they said that Amazing was no longer considered a cool word to use, but I am still going to use it on this project.

Lisa said...

I love this!!!!!

Sandy said...

Donna, awesome! What a pretty calendar. I can just see you taking it out of your purse to check a date -- everyone around you will have to talk about it! What a way to strike up conversation! Talk to you Monday in "chat."

nettiecook said...

HI Donna
Before I purchase the template can you let me know how big the finished project is. Thanks..its so cute!

Butternutsage said...

Nettie you did not send me an email address so I could get back to you but it is about the size of a regular wallet , maybe for a dollar bill. I gave my calendar away so I cannot measure it :(

Kristina | Booklet Printing said...

Wow! I love this concept! The portability goes very well with the minimalist approach you've taken in the design. Its what I personally always look for in a calendar.