Tuesday, November 29

Under the Weather challenge

Today's challenge over at My Time To Craft is "Under the Weather". Plus my interpretation for the sketch at INKSPIRATIONS I used circles in the shape of the teapot and the horizontal part of the sketch is the scored base! I made a teapot template for my get well card, because tea is my favorite thing to drink when I am under the weather. The printable template makes a cute little easel card especially when you use a real teabag as the little nub to hold it open. I hope you smile! Of course you can get this and all my templates and tutes when you visit my store. Enjoy!


~Donna

5 comments:

Leigh said...

This is so cute Donna. Love the little teapot lid...so cute.

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic, Donna. I am a teapot collector, so this is very interesting to me. It's such a warm, friendly, design. Love it. You did a great job. ---Sandy

salma said...

A new look of the card looks so elegant and unique !!Where are you getting the using the teapot idea??????

clear cards
print loyalty card

Marisa said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

H2 :) said...

Cute concept Donna. :)