Saturday, November 19

CHAT CHALLENGE to grandmother's house we go!



HI stampers this time the MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE was to do a card or project using the theme
TRAVEL
For my card I used the old fashioned feel of Currier and Ives for their theme of traveling to grandma's house for Thanksgiving. With all of us busy this week traveling to see relatives, I thought it would be appropriate to use this design. Here I have used the Hello Doily stamp set to recreate a doily on a shelf with a ceramic village home from the Christmas Lodge set, nestled quietly there. I hope you will play with this shelf idea it is a lot of fun. Use a 1" strip of paper and sponge it for your shelf design!
Join us each morning for fun Chat and great ideas in the CHAT ROOM, LOOK over on my side bar. See you soon! Now let's see what the chatters submitted!~Donna




8 comments:

Laura H said...

AMAZING card Donna! Beyond Currier & Ives!
Laura Lynn

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

GORGEOUS! Love this card and it looks like you can walk right in! hugs

Tracy said...

Goodness Donna....another masterpiece. I'm am in awe of your talent...thanks so much for being such an inspiration! See you in chat Monday morning

Pat Smith said...

WOW! stunning...

Merry said...

Such beautiful work......lovely colouring. I am liking your shelf idea it looks wonderful in the photo.

Karen said...

Wow,Donna, The dimension in this card is absolutely fabulous. I'm sure the house is sitting on your shelf. I definitely will give the shelf idea a try. I know it will take awhile to get the hang of it, but if it turns out half as beautiful as yours I will be happy.

Karen said...

Wow, Donna. The dimension in this card is absolutely fabulous. I'm sure the house is sitting on your shelf. I will definitely give the shelf idea a try. What a beautiful card!

Christine Alward said...

WOW Donna, I just saw this card. it looks just awesome, so real! You are a true artist.

Hugs,

Christine