Tuesday, November 8

Oh Christmas Tree......





I won three honors this week for two of my cards. The embossed maple leaf was chosen by Tiffany Bauer as one of her favorite crafty picks of the week, and it was also chosen as a Cut Above on the Paper Players Blog! The note card set won an honor at Paper Punch Addiction I was very excited to say the least! Three honors in one week, I think my mojo must have been super exuberated this week! Today I have this cute little tree to inspire you. Just grab that Simply Scored tool and start scoring stips of paper, punched and all, for a cute little tree design!The best part is actually decorating it with all the goodies SU has to offer!~Donna

7 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wonderfully gorgeous! You are so clever, Donna! Sorry I haven't popped by for a while ... computer crisis! Off to see what I missed! Hugs xx
PS congrats on the two awards! xxx

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

What a cute little tree! congrats on your wins in the challenges too. hugs.

inkedx2 said...

This is so cute! Congrats on your awards. You deserve them!

Patti J said...

Congrats!!! You are very deserving - your work is beautiful! This tree is amazing! No way would I even attempt this - you are my hero :) Love it! Hugs...

Patti said...

What a beautiful tree. Very creative thinking. Awards well deserved.

Kim Score said...

truly beautiful! love the color pallete and cut layers

Carmen said...

What a beautiful tree!! It's simply stunning!