Wednesday, November 30

MDS Prancer

I am so far behind the eight ball in learning MDS technique that I have challenged myself to fool with it at least once a week. I love the new font in Fabulous Phrases so for this card I decided to use that font for the custom sentiment. I love MDS for the simple reason that it is easy to create your own sentiments, print them out and use them with a punch on a tangible card (like the teapot I made yesterday) or use them in print form for an MDS card as I have done here. This is a simple (very simple) layout that can be done by a beginner like me! Enjoy!~Donna

3 comments:

bossco said...

I read that MDS is software. Where can we get it? Typing and spacing are real buggaboos when I send cards through my printer!

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Fabby card ....
Hugs sylvie
xx

Vince B said...

What a cool card, for me it's very reminiscent of those lovely
1950-60's style cards. :0)x