Friday, November 25

FUN GIFTS TO BEGIN THE SEASON

WELL are you ready for some fun things to make this season? I have a lot of ideas to share with you so let's get started with this cute idea for your furry friends. If you have made my key ring from two years ago then you know how easy it was and how strong it still is! This year I decided to make ID tags for my little pals. Both the key ring and the pet tags have many layers and are protected by using tombo, poly or modpodge, that way the tags will look adorable on your pet's collar for a long, long time! Have fun and thanks for stopping in...be sure to come back for more gift ideas to come in the next few weeks!!!!! Don't forget to stop in to chat each morning too! Go to my sidebar for times and a clock!!!! See you soon! ~Donna

4 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Donna
love the key ring....have you done a video on this it looks really cute.....
Hugss Sylvie
XX
lOVE YOUR bLOG

Gibmiss said...

hi Donna
Thanks for your reply ....easy peasy.....
Hugs sylvie
xx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I did wonder about the "weather proofing" ... and you kindly answered my question! Lotsa fun, Donna! Hugs xx

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Oh too cute! what a great way to use up some scraps. Love it. hugs