Sunday, October 2

Trick ~Or~Treat and all that is FALL

Today is the NRT fair in my neck of the woods where fabulous artisans come with their crafty displays of wreaths, and floor rugs, and art work and lots more nestled on the grounds of beautiful estate dressed in autumn! So I did a Friday Mashup Challenge for FALL!

I played in my stamp room yesterday making some things for the house to get it up to speed for the season and redid this jar. It said Spooky for the past few years, but I wanted to use my adhesive sheets and new dies to create this word instead! Of course my pommes got into the picture too! I only have 20 more to make! LOL! SO you may be seeing them poke their heads into my business from time to time over the next few weeks LOL! I now have a password protected on line class for them! Maybe that will keep them safe! You can take that class if you'd like on my sidebar. ENJOY your day!

~Donna

9 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so cute and you have just given me LOTS of ideas!

Kasey said...

Very pretty treatment to your jar, I love the ribbons.
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Lisa said...

Such a fun jar, I love it! Nice and simple but still catches the eye!

Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Holly said...

Super cute jar! I love the little pumpkins you created they add that extra touch to your photo. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Donna LOVE your Re-do of your jar. The colors just POP too. Really like your bright ribbons and the little pommes looks adorable for Fall.
Hugs.

Lisa said...

Donna, that is such a sweet treat jar; of course, in my house it would most likely be full of dog treats! Thanks for sharing!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Sigh ... it seems that there are lots of new goodies that are Must Haves ... eg Adhesive sheets & letter dies ... but sadly the $$$ are limited since I had to step back from demo-ing. But ... I can always pop by here and "oooh" and "aaahh" at all your gorgeous creations! Hugs xxaxx
PS Thanks for the lovely surprise in my mail box! I was so touched! xx

Latenightstamper said...

I don't know if the comment I just left was saved here so I'll say it again. I love what you post. and you are loved. Have a creative day, sherrill graff istmpnv@aol.com

Lesley Croghan said...

I am so inspired by this awesome project! Love it! So cute! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!