Thursday, October 27

Thinking Ahead

I was playing with MDS today and wanted to do some calendar samples for a January class using the NEW upgrade for calendar templates from SU. Here I have opaqued images behind the calendar template to remind me of scenes around my home. The easel card holds all the extra calendar card months in a pocket and the current calendar slips behind the button. This is a great welcome to the New Year to pass along to friends and family. Yes I know the dates are wrong but I didn't notice it until after the picture was taken. No big deal though, with the NEW templates running new ones is easy. Check out the measurements by clicking the tape measure below. ENJOY!

challenges CREATIVE SKETCHES~

7 comments:

Laura H said...

Awesome idea Donna!!!!
Thank you for sharing your calendar project! The new year is coming so fast and you are waaaaaaay ahead of me! I needed a reminder!

inkedx2 said...

Cute calendar! Love the design.

Loraine Arderne said...

What a fantastic idea! Love it!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! You are such an inspiration, Donna! You just keep coming up with such wonderful ideas! TFS Hugs xx

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

What a great gift idea ... TFS. hugs

Patti said...

This is a terrific idea. Thanks for sharing the project.

Spunky said...

Hey, Donna... I am developing a blog... don't know what I'm doing, but doing it anyway! LOL