Monday, October 10

MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE


The MORNING CHAT ROOM sponsered a challenge this month to use River Rock, Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla in a card. The following chatters submitted their creations and I have to say how excited I am to have these talented stampers visit each morning in the chat room for inspiring, shared conversations about stamping and all it has to offer. I am hoping it will spark an interest in you too! We are there Mon~Thurs from 10-11 EDST so come on by and say hello! PLUS check out these awesome ladies too! Laura, Tracy, Robbie, Teri
~Donna

2 comments:

KarenBeavers said...

this is beautiful. Love the colors so soft but a great impact

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Sigh ... I wish I could join in the fun ... but by my calculations ... that would be 1am in the morning!!! My brain is not very alert at that time! What a lovely colour combo, Donna! I have to give you a big hug for sharing a special project with me. I finally had the downloads & the time today ... and sat through the whole thing ... and oooohed and aaaahed! Thanks again my friend! Hugs xxx