Friday, September 16

Brand New FAST FIVE CLASS

Yesterday I held my first FAST FIVE class for moms and grandmoms who have a few extra minutes in the morning after dropping their little ones to nursery school. These women are ready to start their day, but often times find the stores and banks aren't open to do errands and have an hour to kill. Why not tap into that and start a FAST FIVE morning class. Be sure to make the designs fast fun and super easy. For my first class I made cards that used DSP as the focal point. It was all cut out for them and all they needed to do was assemble and add some minimal stamping!!!! They were done in 45 minutes! Yup FAST FUN and EASY!!!! The bonus was LESS clean up for you too!!!! I hope this class idea inspires you to think outside the box for your NEW classes this fall. It was a big hit with the ladies yesterday for me!!!!! Enjoy!~Donna

11 comments:

Laura H said...

What an awesome idea Donna! Drop in and Stamp! I will ask you at chat how your gals loved the class.
Laura

Marisa said...

Great idea and great set of cards!

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Wow.... What a great idea! Fast, Fun and Fabulous! Hugs.

Sue in Canada said...

Brilliant! I did a quick and easy class the other night but this is even faster and easier. I think I am going to CASE the idea...would be perfect for the mums in this area and maybe a way to get me to know more of the ladies in my new area! TFS!

Julia Dunnit said...

Great idea Donna - lovely cards.
Won't translate over to here though- our shops and stuff are open by school time starts..they close earlier than in the US though.

Patti J said...

Perfect! I'm sure that they enjoyed making these beauties, and someone will certainly enjoy receiving them! Great cards, Donna!

Patti Willey said...

Well that's a great idea! Love the title Fast Five! How much did you charge for such a class Donna, especially if you careful to provide a CAS card group. These by the way are so classy!

Sharon said...

Great cards and great idea! What do you charge for this class?

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a great idea! You amaze me ... how you can think outside the square like that! What a super class ... I bet these were a huge hit! Hugs xaxx

Jeanne Nielsen said...

What a fabulous idea Donna! Love all the cards! TFS!

Bonnie said...

What a great idea and these cards are amazing!