Thursday, September 1

SIMPLY SCORED DIAGONALS TEMPLATE

..............................................click to see the detail
(watch video here)
Here is a design for Pals Paper Arts using Ridinghood Red, Calypso Coral and Basic Gray. They are colors I do not gravitate to but I wanted something simple and unobstructed to show off the new scoring tool from SU that debuted today in the Holiday Mini Catalog. Click on the Holiday Mini Catalog pictur on my side bar to view it all! It is awesome. You can make embossed scored lines every 1/8" and even do them on the diagonal! Just like I did here using the diagonal template included on the Simply Scored Tool. I can only imagine all the fun things we will be able to make. Click on the picture to see it up close and take a look at the quartz technique using these colors too! For the sentiment I used SU Tiny Tags! Enjoy playing!~Donna

8 comments:

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Donna love this embossing technique. So simple ... yet stunning effect. Beautiful.
Hugs.

Anonymous said...

what diagonal template did you use?

Cathy said...

Hi Donna,

The SU! Simply Scored did not come with a diagonal tool. What diagonal tool did you use?

Merry said...

This is terrific....wonderful colours and really love this layout.

Melanie C said...

Very creative! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts this week.

Patti MacLeith said...

I, too, need to know what diagonal tool? I didn't get one, either! Nice treatment to the corner.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

You have been doing some amazing things with ribbon lately! Wow! What a stunning colour combo! Hugs xxaxx

Brenda H. said...

I watched your fabulous video on SC...and I get it now!! THANK YOU!! Awesome cards!