Monday, September 26

PUMPKIN and LEAVES

Last Week we had a great time in my Chat Room discussing DSP, Blogging for stampers, and other fun topics. We also had a laugh or two regarding 3D projects. Unfortunately I cannot share the story here, but feel free to come chat any morning and get inspired with techniques, business ideas, and fun LIVE chatting!!!!
For this project I used the bleach technique (discussed in the chat room) and then used shimmer paint to stamp images on the cs. I then used the die LEAVES to cut out the leaves that embellish the pumpkin! Fun texture and color interest! Add a little Halloween whimsy (also discussed in the chat room) and you have a cute SU decorated halloween decoration! ~Enjoy! COME CHAT some morning!
~Donna

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I am trying so hard to work out how you actually made that pumpkin. I would so love to come over to your place and just sit and watch you create. It would be such a treat! Hugs xx