Thursday, September 29

POMMES

Yesterday the chat room was electric!!! We have become good stampin' buddies now and have set challenges for each other and the group. I believe we launched a new MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE that will be coming out on October 10th...so stop on by some morning and catch up with all the fun!!! In the meantime I am on my own this week and have lot's of time to play. I made two 3D items last night for idea on a 3D class I am doing next week. Here is one table setting favor I made using the NEW SIMPLY SCORED tool so cute!!!! It was the challenge at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday and has the beautiful colors of fall for SUO! Have a great day~Enjoy!

I also have an on line class for these


~Donna

19 comments:

Patti J said...

What a pretty table you will have, Donna! This is just beautiful - thanks for sharing!

Marisa said...

This is FABULOUS! Love it!!

inkedx2 said...

Love this! Will have to play with it.

Laura H said...

I am so JeaLouS! you are spending your time alone making fabulous projects! How FuN!

Leigh said...

I do like this Donna. Looks fantastic.

Nancy said...

This is amazing! I saw it on the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge and just had to come and see how you made it. Do you have a tutorial on it or know where I can find one? I LOVE it!

Patti Willey said...

Gasp! This is beautiful!

Merry said...

Oh this is so wonderful each slice looks so yummy.

Sharon said...

This is absolutely wonderful! Do you have a tutorial you'd share?

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

How cute is that! Hugs.

"Aba" said...

HI Donna!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this --when is the pattern available??? You are SO CREATIVE!!!

hugs, Barbara Lash

stampinvixen said...

Are you going to give directions for this after your class, If so I would like to buy the instruction.
You go Girl!

Theresa said...

This is awesome. I'm with stampinvixen I want the instructions as well. This is wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at FTTC.

Jeanne Nielsen said...

Hi Donna! I want to chat sometime! What time? Love your pomme!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! I am just blown away by your talent and creativity! Sigh ... I would be buying all your tutorials if life wasn't so mad for me at the moment. But ... be sure ... as soon as it quietens down ... your's will be my first stop!!! Hugs xx

Jen said...

Holy moly Donna! That is absolutely stunning. This would be perfect at Thanksgiving dinner. Love the name too {hee hee}.

Nancy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, I love it. How did you make it??????

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh...I'm loving this gorgeous table setting idea. Perfect for this weeks FTTC...thanks for sharing your awesome project...hugs ~S~

carports said...

Wow!! This is so lovely Donna!! I love them.