Monday, September 5

Play time fun with Bleach!

My daughter left early this morning for a 23 hour trip to Kenya....so I took my worries to the stamp room and played with a whole lot of different techniques. Here is one I have not done in a while and this particular process using bleach and pastel,s I had never done. Love how easy it is and how much of a unique look it gives. Great for manly cards don't you think? Want to know how I made the stained glass window look. Then be sure to stop by my stamping CHAT ROOM live from 10~11 on Tuesday morning edst!!!! See you then and we'll talk (wink)

~Donna

5 comments:

Big Mama's Blog said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Darn it ... missed your chat YET AGAIN!!! I am imagining this is similar to the stained glass technique that a friend showed me recently (see this post -> EnchantINK) I love the whole look of this card! Off to see what I have missed over the last few days! Hugs xxaxx

Marisa said...

Gorgeous!! Lvoe the BG and the bleached flower is gorgeous. Great card.

Jennifer Reynard said...

Beautiful card!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Gorgeous! I'd love to know more about how you did this also. I assume like someone else said, you used a mosaic type stamp made from scraps. I've always meant to make one of those and never have. Maybe this will inspire me to do it.