Saturday, September 24

ONE PIECE HALLOWEEN CANDY BOX

Boy have I had fun playing with my SIMPLY SCORED tool today to create this awesomely FUN, ONE PIECE Halloween Candy Box for some challenges. Crazy 4 challenges wanted a halloween project and this is so cool and easy peasy!!!! Then Pals Paper Arts wanted some lace so I used the doilies from Flirtatious Specialty DSP for roof trim.I had seen a house like this on the SC(Stampin' Connection) site BUT I wanted it to be a candy box!!! I decided I liked it so much why not turn it into a ONE PIECE BOX with my SIMPLY SCORED TOOL!!!!!!! So I did! I have a brand new tutorial showing how to use the Simply Scored tool to make this one, but you can actually use the instructions and any ruler to do the same thing. Check out the tute in my Store if you are tempted to make this for a teacher or co worker. Oh! and in case you are wondering, you are right it's real (wink)!





~Donna

4 comments:

Merry said...

This looks brilliant.

Patti Willey said...

Oh I don't know about Easy Peasy! Looks like a lot of work! Fang-tastic!

Anonymous said...

Love this house. Doesn't look easy peasy! Looks like a real challenge! And, I can't believe you actually used the "real" one!! (wink) ---Sandy

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I want one of those Scoring Thingys! Why ... oh why ... didn't the Aussie catty include them??? Sometimes I wonder ... just what is SU! thinking!!! This is fantastic, Donna! Hugs xx