Wednesday, September 21

DSP and a Challenge!

This week over at Picture Perfect Creations they have challenged us to use three pieces of Designer Series Paper!
THREE?^^%#$^#^#
Oh my goodness it is difficult for me to even incorporate ONE piece of DSP into a card! Well, I had challenged myself this year to use MORE DSP so I was up for the task. This card actually came together easier than I had thought and yes I used three pieces of DSP 1. is the center flower image, 2. is the layer behind the image and 3. the scallop trim on top of the image! LOL!!! I hope you will try the challenge over at PPC or challenge yourself to do something you find difficult and do it over and over until it not only becomes easy but enjoyable!!!! Have agreat day! Chat will be open this morning for all who want to ......"chat"!






~Donna

9 comments:

Laura H said...

Great Job Donna! You made it look easy! I will miss the chat today and tomorrow, but I will be thinking of a way to challenge myself!
Laura Lynn

Jayne said...

You've used 3 patterened papers beautifully....classic card!

Patti J said...

Wow - stunning! Thanks for sharing, Donna. This is truly beautiful!

Leigh said...

Beautiful...you've done well with the challenge Donna.

Michele F. said...

Well your card just SHINES!! Doesn't look like you struggled with our challenge one it. Thanks so much for joining PPC this week!!
~Michele
PPC DT

Jeanne Nielsen said...

Love the card Donna! How exactly did you do it? It looks like a stencil, but I'm only guessing?

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Beautiful card and that is one of my favorite DSPs so far. The DSP does all the work! Love it. Hugs

sounds like your get-to-gether was a success! congrats. hugs

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I am in awe ... once again! Such a wonderfully stylish design! Hugs xxaxx

The Stamper's Touch said...

Wow, this is one fabulous card!!!! Way to go getting the three papers in! Thanks for joining us for our specialty challenge at Picture Perfect Creations.

Linda