Tuesday, September 13

COLOR in BITS



I am not usually a bright color kind of girl and I was looking at a challenge today over at

My Time To Craft that said Kaleidoscope! Well, I let the white do the talking and added some colors in bits and pieces to create these two cards.

I had the priviledge to see two demonstrators grow this week when I challenged the gals in my CHAT room to create a blog. I have to say I was shocked to see I had that much power LOL! (WINK) Anyhow I want to introduce two brand new bloggers, Tracy and Laura Lynn. I hope you will enjoy and support their creativity! As always you are invited to share with us LIVE in the chat room each morning. I hope to see you soon!

~Donna

5 comments:

Patti J said...

These are both so cute and colorful! Love that you mixed the colored strips with the score lines on the 2nd card - great idea! Looks like it needs to hang on the wall :) Okay, off to visit the gals that you challenged...

Pat said...

Two lovely cards, great use of colour. Thanks for joining in our challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Those are both great! Really love the first one. So simple, yet makes such a statement!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! How do you do that???? Take some bold colours and make them work so perfectly. Another "in awe" moment for me! Hugs xxaxx

Firenze said...

Love these cards! And how do you make the ribbon stay furled? It's wonderful. TFS
Helen -- Firenze Cards