Monday, August 22

TEACHER BOOK MARK CARD



Good Monday Morning!!!! Here is another book mark card done for welcoming back the school year! What teacher wouldn't want to be remembered by here favorite student!!!! I used the NEW Simply Scored tool to make school style writing lines easy peasy and then used the Quarttz Technique to jazz up the bookmark!
Remember my chat room is open each morning live starting at 10:00 so come on in! Just click the CHAT room area on my side bar and I'll see you there! Have a great day!
~Donna

3 comments:

Patti J said...

So much fun!!! Love those score lines :)

Becky said...

This is fabulous..love the embossing, looks like the paper we used in school.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Simply Scored Tool ... hhhmmm intriguing! I would like to see that! Hugs xxaxx
PS: It is nice to have a few minutes to do some long overdue blog surfing! Hope to pop by again soon!