Wednesday, August 10

SUMMER TIME COLORED ROSETTES






I have been playing with some fun NEW products that will be coming out in September! One of the items I used, created these cute rosettes! I made them with the Simply Scored Tool in seashore summer colors that look great in my dining room. There I have a wall with ironstone platters and this decoration looks perfect inside one of them.

Don't forget to join us for a fun LIVE CHAT in my chat room tomorrow! Today we talked about Skype-ing demonstrations!!!!!!See you there! ~Donna

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Beautiful, I really think you should give us a virtual tour of your beautiful home. *wink*

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hhhmmm ... interest piqued! What is a Simply Scored Tool??? What a unique and elegant design, Donna! Thanks so much for your lovely emails ... I will try and reply asap! Hugs Andrea xxx

Jen said...

That is absolutely gorgeous Donna! The colors are stunning!

Sue W said...

Now this is a great idea! How very creative.....and must pop in more often maybe catch a LIVE CHAT....what fun!

Monique said...

These are truely stunning!! I love seeing paper craft used so elegantly in home design. These look like they could be out of the pages of one of the best design magazines. Thanks For Sharing