Monday, August 8

STAMPTACULAR SUMMER



Hey everyone and Happy Monday!!!! You know by now that I am not a big Scrap book girl but when I saw the colors of creams, and black, and soft, soft blue and thought of the challenge at Stamptacular Sunday


I just had to make a scrap book layout with my MDS program. Now, I must admit to you that I enjoyed it...and think I am on a quest to learn more about it, LOL!!! This is pretty modest and basic in layout but it was fun tring none the less and the colors are perfect for the challenge!
I will be hosting another chat this morning at 10:00 so click on the area on my side bar so you can enter the chat room and talk about what you like that is NEW to you!!!! I'll see you there. ENJOY your day!~Donna


7 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful, Donna! I still haven't ventured into MDS yet!

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Beautiful layouts and love the photos. What a great way to cherish the memories. Hugs.

Marianne said...

This is just a beautiful translation of our photoinspiration.
Amazing layout. And such lovely pictures. Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week.
Hugs Marianne

Shelia said...

No words, to describe how wonderful these are. The colors the layout, and especially the subjects in the pictures.

nancy h said...

You did a wonderful job, the colors really highlite the photos and the layouts are perfect too!!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Some gorgeous memories here Donna! Love the layouts! Hugs xxaxx

jojoscraps said...

Wow! Such beautiful layouts to showcase your lovely photos. I love your interpretation of the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges.
Jo xx