Tuesday, August 16

Speckled Enamel Ware Coffee Pot





Hey everyone I hope your week is going well! I have been busy cooking up some Christmas items, prepping for classes, and OH YES hosting my chat room. We have a nice group of stampers stopping in each morning for coffee, so why don't you join us too! You can get in the room when you click the link on my side bar. Come on now don't be shy!!!!
For today's card I am using the theme from MY TIME TO CRAFT "G" is for "get well"! I have tried a new technique too that fits especially well for this image and used turquoise and pink speckled look from the 50's~ 60's LOL! LOVE, Love, Love this new technique!!!! Have a great day!~Donna

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Love this card, Donna! Sorry I haven't been by to chat - will try to stop by tomorrow morning! I've been SO busy!!! Hugs...

nancie said...

Donna
Love the technique you used. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining MTTC. Good Luck. HUgs
Nancie