Wednesday, August 3

Simply Punched Center and the NEW Simply Scored Tool!

Ok, so it has been a little rough in the pc world here but hopefully I am finding my way around some new programs. The color is still not right on my monitor so I can only guess what you might actually be seeing. LOL! For today I have a card that uses the Decorative Label Punch to punch out the center of the DSP to leave a blank area for my flower.

Hey! Have you thought about joning me each morning for coffee? In my chat room that is! It is open each morning from 10~10:45 EDST Boston/New York time zone. We can catch up on new things and get yourstamping juices flowing for the day. Tomorrow I will be discussing the new Simply Scored tool I got mine today....can't wait to tell you about it! See you soon! ~Donna

6 comments:

-Susan- said...

Donna I love this card. You sure choose some yummy looking colors! The blad white and olive are da bomb :)

You have a chat room!!! I will try to plug in on Thursday morning. Just order my Simply Score tool Monday and can't wait to get my hot little hands on it.

aileen (mum) said...

Hi Donna
I just wanted to say that I came across your blog today amd got soooo side tracked that I forgot what I was looking for. You have such a wonderful woderful beautiful talent. I make nice cards because I can look at others ideas and do similar but I dont have anywhere near what talent you have. Such an inspiration. Every project I looked at I wanted to try. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful talent.
Aileen
PS I can tell you I never go leaving messages on peoples blogs but I just had to this one time.

Merry said...

Beautiful card....love the flower.

Marisa said...

Gorgeous flower and card!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

How beautiful! The colours are divine! Hugs xxaxx

Debbie Pamment said...

OOOOh Donna - sorry to hear about all your computer woes but glad I am back to visit! I'm working my way back into blog hopping and of course you were one of my first stops! Funnily enough I got to play with this die yesterday and will have it on order as soon as it comes here! LOVE your card!
Also would LOVE to pop in for a chat but it starts at midnight my time - but at least you know I was interested enough to check the time difference - LOL.
Lotsaluv and I'll be back sooon!
xXx