Tuesday, August 2

MOJO and MORNING JO

Todays card is for the Mojo Monday Sketch, and for the My Time To Craft color espresso and coffe theme but I accomplished the layout with shading and I used minimal layers. Fast, Easy and yes........ FUN!!!!! This morning I opened up my chat room and had some very nice ladies stop in whom I had never met. Joanie has a super fun blog, with awesome videos tutorials for all of us. So, stop by and visit her at Joan's Daily Stampede!!!!! She is from Texas! Ain't that the cutest blog name!!!! I hope you'll perk up each morning with your cup of coffee or tea and make it a habit to visit in the chat room to get your daily fix and inspiration. You can get there by clicking on the link on my sidebar at 10:00 a.m. EDST (Boston Time) each day. Stop in and say hello and have a great day! See you tomorrow!


~Donna

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patti J has left a new comment on your post "MOJO and MORNING JO":

Sorry I missed your chat - we had a death in the family and today was the funeral in a town about 2.5 hours away. HOT HOT HOT at the cemetary. Whew.... Your card is gorgeous - love it! Okay, off to check out the Stampede blog!!! It comes highly recommended...tee hee! Hugs...

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I missed your chat, too ... but will keep checking for another op!
This is such a clever card, Donna! I can see how you have created the faux layers! Hugs xxaxx

A Passion For Paper said...

Lovely card Donna, thank you for joining us at My Time to Craft this week.

Good luck with the challenge draw and hope to see you back playing along with us again.

Warm wishes, Julie Ann x

Carol Kesteloot said...

How did you punch out the large label opening? I have a pile of scraps on my desk from trying! Thanks, Donna. Carol K

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Beautiful work - thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week.

Wendy -x-