Friday, August 19

Bookmark Card





Good Morning Peeps! It seems like I have been lacking posts here of late. I have been busy with my LIVE CHAT each morning! I hope you will stop in because we have been having a very good time in the chat room tossing out ideas and getting inspired from one another in creativity and business! I LOVE it! So, I feel energized when I leave the chat room and I get to the work of making a card but I never seem to get it posted! Well, today I have a book mark card to share with you. It uses the Two Tags Die and the Word Window Punch and a left over rosette I had on my desk. What a cute card to accompany a book gift or a catalog drop off!!! Enjoy your weekend and come see me in the chat room!~Donna

5 comments:

pescbrico said...

This is really clever!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Becky said...

How cool is this!!! Awesome card.

Leigh said...

Love this...gorgeous colours and that stamp set is on my list of must haves. lol Great idea too Donna.

Merry said...

That is such a terrific idea and a beautiful card.

scrapayam said...

This card is really a good idea.
Can I copy it to make in France?
I like papers, i like forms and excuse me for my approximative english.