Friday, July 15

Shabby Quartz Technique and challenges

Hey everyone! Well, I finally have my stamp room complete and have held two classes there and it is comfy and organized...gotta love it! So, today I got to play in it after a week away from stamping something! I combined a few challenges and came up with a card that is a little more fussy than I am comfortable doing but I really like it. I have used the stamp sets Fabulous Florets, Delicate Doilies and the retired set Warm Words...I just can't part with that yet!


This card has a LOT of elements, creating a shabby chic effect. I have used the QUARTZ TECHNIQUE for the colors in the beautiful summer room for Pals Paper Arts and added a little dollop of green for the Just Add Ink challenges I used the inspirational picture and the reflection in the widow to incorporate the reflection created in the quartz technique. I chose the Creative Bellies challeneg and made my own embellishment of QUARTZ ! I have added flowers for the Shabby Tea Room and Buttons, and bows, and pearls and embossed aluminum for my bling in the Stampin B Challenge. Enjoy your weekend and while you are relaxing why not try the QUARTZ TECHNIQUE for yourself!

~Donna

No comments: