Wednesday, July 13

...MORE ORGANIZATION

Hey guys! I had a class last night and everyone ooohed and ahhhed over my new space! LOL!!! One gal even took a picture for her hubby to see so she could coax him into building something for her too! Here is another picture of my new desk. I have organized my markers in these containers from IKEA they stack one inside th eother so there is only one cover. So cool and secure!! You can also see that I have reused the top of the ink pad caddy for my reinkers and just set it on the cubby. I like having a piece of glass on the desk top for easy cleanup and I can even put things under it like grid paper for quick measuring. I decorated the inside of the cubbies with DSP that can be changed whenever my heart wants something different too! Enjoy your day...I have more pics coming. OH BTW the ink cubbie is from Stamp-N-Storage they have great storage items.


~Donna

1 comment:

2 Chicks on a Limb said...

I love this idea for storing your markers! Check out my blog for my really cool find at Ikea -- a rod with chains and clips so I can display 6 SB layouts at a time to enjoy before they go into the album. Cost less than $10 -- Ikea is one of my favorite stores!

Vickie