Saturday, July 16

a little Vintage Bird Cage

Well, I am hooked on the Fabulous Florets stamp set so you know that means you are going to see a few samples made using it! Here I made another fussy card but even though it looks busy it only took a few minutes to create because there is lots of stamping, minimal layers and just a few colors. Of course it would not be complete without a bow. You can see how I make mine when you jump over to my videos. For this card I used two pieces of scrap paper and sponged sahara sand lightly over the randomly placed paper. Then I stamped the flowers in shara sand and added a little soft suede to the middles. In the area where there was no sponged ink I stamped the bird cage in Soft Suede and added some flowers. Then I stamped the butterfly and another flower inNight of Navy and used a blender pen and stampin pastels to color those images. Added a sentiment and bee and I was fnished~ Enjoy!~Donna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card .. I have everything to do it, except what ever small flower you stamped by bird cage ..which you didnt say and I think is from nature walk,?? Love how you stamped flower in sahara and added the soft suede brown to center genius .. pops off the page .. I want to make one like this .. If you dont mind .. ..Anne

Linda R said...

Absolutely beautiful!