Friday, July 1

Just Playing Around

I have been playing with some of the new sets this week and tried the Quartz Technique on the beads in this card. It is better for larger areas but still worked okay here. Last night I had all my stamping friends over for my catalog reveal and pizza party. There were lots of giggles and a few games, a couple of make n takes and of course the excitement of having the catalog in our itty bitty hands!!!! I also welcomed Laura from Michigan to come and meet some stamping gals. She is here in Massachusetts as a brand new transplant, and is wanting to meet up with some NEW friends. I am hosting a demonstrator luncheon next week for her to meet some of you there and I hope that the rest of you in the area of Mansfield will give her a shout in the Stampin' Connection Discussion Forum! I can only imagine how lost you might feel in a new place and I know that the passion of stamping can bring her lots of new buddies!
Have a great fourth everyone!


~Donna

No comments: