Saturday, July 2

4th of JULY CHALLENGES

This is a big CELEBRATORY weekend here in the US! It's our Independence Birthday and we celebrate with parades, cookouts, beach parties and fireworks. It is a SUMMER EXTRAVAGANZA and full of FUN! Today's card reflects the colors of Old Glory in Red White and Blue and I took an image from a 1993 Stampin' Up! Set for Uncle Sam's Top Hat...gotta love vintage SU!!!! Then I also used a retired set for the word sparkle because it is all about the fireworks for 4th of July! In all the years I have had that set I don't think I ever used "sparkle" but it is perfect for this card. I also used the NEW Pennant Punch and hung it across the top with some Quart Technique which is a variation of the BLOWN GLASS TECHNIQUE my favorite technique evah, on the center pennant! This card is festive and perfect for several challenges this week. Have a Happy 4th of July everyone in USA and for all of my other stamping friends come on over for a cookout (wink)! ENJOY!
Our Creative Corner last minute 4th of July Card
COLOR LAB sketch and colors Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy, Chery Cobbler
SU ONLY Summer Anniversary (of our independence)
Paper Pals Arts Favorite Technique BLOWN GLASS
Stampin Royalty patriotic pride
My TIme To Craft summer
~Donna

No comments: