Wednesday, June 15

TAG CARD!!!! in QUARTZ



I have two wedding showers this weekend for two nieces on different sides of my family. One is receiving luggage as a gift so I made her card look like a Luggage Tag using either the BLOWN GLASS or in this case the QUARTZ technique! I just love the tropical feel it created in this scene. Wish I were going to Hawaii!!! I added an information space on the back and changed the name and address to TO: and FROM: so cute! Of course it fits the challenge for a tag over at Tuesday Taggers Enjoy!

~Donna

5 comments:

Shelia said...

I am sitting here with my mouth open in awe of this. Only you Donna, could come up with something as unique and perfect as this.

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am definitely glad to discover this. cool job!

Lesley said...

Hi Donna,

I've had wonderful comments about the butterflies I made using the Blown Glass technique. Is the Quartz technique similar? Will you be doing a tutorial?

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This is amazing. I kinda looks a bit like your blog banner. I love that palm tree! Is it a SU! stamp??? Can I hope it will be in the new catty in Sept?? Hugs xxaxx

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Donna this is absolutely gorgeous!