Saturday, June 11

FUN WITH DSP

I grabbed my Flower Daisy Die #2 and cut out the daisy in this card right onto the DSP. Then I folded half of the petals over on themselves to reveal the underside pattern. I then just cut around one edge of the petals and layered it on the card. It was fun. I also used the new sneak peek set FRIEND from SU!!! Don't you just love it! You can see a video of how I made the petals here . The challenges for this card were from Our Creative Corner where I chose the color scheme and pillow s my inspiration and Clean and Simple for the Sketch. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Oh, those are so pretty! What a great way to use those scraps of pretty double sided paper.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Patti J said...

Wowee, you are one clever gal! Beautiful creations, Donna! Thanks for sharing!

Shelia said...

well there you go again, I would not have thought about turning the petals down to show the other side. I have missed visiting.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love the look of the flower. What great creativity!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Pretty colours, Donna! Thanks for your beautiful email. I felt the hug! Hugs xxaxx