Sunday, June 26

A FEW NEW CARD SAMPLES








I made a few cards today and wanted to show them to you. The first is a set of Recipe cards. I used a blender pen to color them with Wild Wasabi, Old Olive, River Rock, Tangerine Tango and Ridinghood Red. Can you just see these tucked inside a basket with fresh veggies from your garden to give to a neighbor or maybe a newlywed couple for a little "first Summer" gift! The next one was done with a piece of QUARTZ TECHNIQUE I had left over on my stamping desk. I love how the fog inside the cage has escaped to billow to the outside of it. Click on it to see it better! The movement is unbelievable IRL! I hope you enjoy and are sparked to create something today too! ALSO if you order anything from my NEW STORE or CLASSROOM you will receive the most expensive item in your cart for FREE once you purchase $12 worth of product! So that could be a $5 discount!!!!! Just enter the code word FREE in the coupon section!

This Offer expires July 31, 2011

No comments: