Thursday, June 2

CHALLENGES



Goodmorning Everyone! Well we had some crazy weather here in Massachusetts yesterday, and into the late evening hours. My thoughts are for all of you in the western part of the state that had severe tornadoes. Tornadoes are rare for us, so shock is an understatement for the state today. Lucky for us here on the east coast we just got the remants of the storms albiet quite weird for us too. I have never seen a storm last so long. By the time we had gotten into the fourth hour the power was out and the lightening was non stop, without a break for 45 minutes solid.
This morning is bright sunny and beautiful and I went to my stamp room for play time. I made this card that reminds me of the colors of a rainbow twirling in the funnel cloud. I used it for a Stampin' Connection Sketch and the for the colors over at Color Lab challenge. I substituted crumb cake for early esspresso. Can you tell I would rather eat than drink! LOL! I am still stuck on the blown glass technique I must say, and I don't see an end anytime soon either LOL!!! Have a great day stamping. See you soon~Donna

3 comments:

Juanita Golson said...

Absolutely gorgeous and I love, love, love how you did your bow. Thanks for joining us at ColorLab.

Jen said...

Your blown glass technique is visually stunning Donna! I love the clean and simple look of your card.

Jen Timko said...

So pretty! That ribbon is spectacular! Glad you played the ColorLab Challenge this week!