Saturday, June 4

Challenges and NEW COLORS!!!!

Today I made a couple of cards and this one I made for the Stampin'411 challenge. I used the new IN COLOR Calypso Coral with Rich Razzleberry. I also played with the new Lace Ribbon Punch to create a fan embellishment. I think this punch is going to be a lot of fun. Lastly, the goose is from the same set that I used the chair and bowl of cherries from yesterday. The only issue....... I bought the french set by mistake. I need to wear my glasses LOL! Enjoy!~Donna
Here is another card using the punch for circle/doilies as accents. I also used a piec of BLOWN GLASS to layer behind the box. This sketch is from Creative Sketches and the Color Scheme from Pals Paper Art all wrapped up for Father's Day and the Stampin' UP! Only Challenge. Enjoy!~Donna

14 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

You're just finding all sorts of things to do with that punch. Lovely as always!

Patti Willey said...

{gasp!} Your Rich Razzleberry bow is beautiful!

Melanie C said...

Wonderful Father's Day card! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Joan said...

Okay, I'll be honest and say that when I saw the first card over on Stamping 411 - I thought it was a peacock with this tail fanned out. I absolutely love how you've folded this punched piece and your bow is scrumptious.

Kerin Sylvester said...

Looks like that goose is going to need a fan around here by the end of the week lol!!! Great job as always :)

Selene Kempton said...

So very cool Donna! Thanks for the inspiration! I love your color combination.

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Hi Donna, I'm Connie with Creative Sketches..you are SOO creative with that punch!! Beautiful cards..BOTH of them!!

Connie Babbert said...

Very fun use of that punch! Great!

Sharon said...

What a clever 'dad' card! Thank you for playing along with us @ Creative Sketches. I hope that we see more of your work in our future challenges!

Mary said...

Oh wow! I love what you did with both of your cards. They are both very creative and so petty.

Mary

Tiffany Bauer said...

Love both your cards and what you did with that punch!! Thanks for playing along with us too!!

gbarron56 said...

wow, Donna -- way to use the new preview stuff -- just gorgeous! So glad you played along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

Jen Timko said...

Note to self...add punch to next order! Great cards! The blown glass layer is really cool. Glad to see you again at SUO Challenges!

Patti Chesky said...

You've shown just how versatile that stamp can be. I love everything you've created with it!!