Saturday, June 18

Brides and Challenges

I have two showers tomorrow for upcoming weddings. You know how some years it is full fo graduations well this year I am full of shower's for babies and brides!!! So here is one I did for my soon to be niece Jen! I love the soft colors of Baja Breeze and Soft Suede and just a dab of pink. So it fit right in with Our Creative Corner colors this week, and I changed the sketch at Stamping411 from rectangle to square but the elements remained. Enjoy your weekend!!!!

~Donna

9 comments:

Patti said...

Lovely card. Very elegant using those colors.

Lisa Martin said...

Ive not seen the corner punch used like that before! It certainly looks very effective! :)

Gloria Cardoza said...

Donna I've been a frequent visitor to your blog for a long time and keep coming back because your work is so inspiring.

Connie Babbert said...

Lovely shower card! I have several needs for them this year, too! Great job with the sketch, love how you made it square!

Lori Rider said...

What a pretty monogram card, Donna! It's so elegant. I'm sure your niece-to-be will love it! Thanks so much for joining in the OCC color challenge this week!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Now you just know I said "Wow" when I opened this one!!! Just beautiful!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Fab colour combo! The touch of pink is perfect! Mmmmm ... love this one ... might have to bookmark to CASE!!! Hugs xxaxx

Kerin said...

Very pretty Donna! I really like the twirled ribbon effect.

gbarron56 said...

Just gorgeous, Donna -- a work of art! Thanks so much for being part of the Stamping 411 Challenge this week! Blessings, Gretchen