Wednesday, May 25

Wedding Shower Card




It is really difficult to photograph white on white so the details in this card are lacking but it is so gorgeous in real lighting. I found a card like this (not from a stampin' UP! web site) and decided to give it a go. It is really easy but if you need help you can go to my classroom. I have both a video and a pdf printable file. For this version I made it a bridal shower card and added velum to make the pleats look like chiffon. The pearls make it just so beautiful as well. When making a wedding themed card keep your palette light and neutral with shading to accentuate the details. Have a great day! Enjoy!

~Donna
Video Class

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Love how you used Baroque Motifs with the dress. Great card.

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so beautiful! I love the vellum and pearls.
Thank you for sharing! :)

Patti J said...

Beautiful card - love the vellum pleats! Hugs...