Thursday, May 26

CREATIVE SKETCHES

Todays card uses the sketch for Creative Sketches. Sometimes I just don't feel like layering cardstock and picking out colors. So here I used a neutral card with just a pop of color for the ribbon and flower. In the blown glass technique of the Lily I used vellum and was happy with the results. Take a look at the movement of colors in the close up! I am leaving for Kennebunkport, ME tomorrow so I will draw the lucky recipient of my tutorials and video classes at 8:00am EDST, Good Luck. Enjoy!
Blown Glass Technique



~Donna

6 comments:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

BEAUTIFUL Donna!! Never seen this technique before!! Such a gorgeous flower!!

Sharon said...

Donna, I just love your 'blown-glass' technique! WOW! what an impact. TFS. Also, I love your card. Its simply beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us @ Creative Sketches! I hope we see more of your work. Now, I'm off to view your tutorial on this fabulous technique!

Patti J said...

Wow! My jaw just hit the floor! What a gorgeous card, Donna! We got home late last night - our last trip! I am hoping for a long weekend of time in my girl-cave! Can't wait to try this technique...thanks for the daily dose of inspiration!

Texas JennyWren said...

I have never seen anything so beautiful as this technique. You are amazing for sure!! Here's hoping you pick my name for the free tutorial. TFS txjennywren.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Very pretty card, Donna. Such a cool technique, too.

Lesley said...

Morning Donna - I hope your weekend here in Maine is great. But, be prepared for lots of fog along the coast!