Friday, May 27

Memorial Day Weekend is HERE!!!!!

This weekend will launch the offical commencement of SUMMER!!!!! The weather here is a couple of days ahead and quite warm and humid. I am off to Kennebunkport, ME and will park my hiney at the beach!!!! But before I leave I need to announce the winner of my great stash of Tutorials and templates and video classes......READY?????
Drum Roll Please...........the winner is.......................JeriLyn Shaw!!!!!!! CONGRATS JeriLyn, please email me NOW...or you will need to wait until Monday to get your links! Thanks everyone for following me, you guys are the best visitors in all of blogland!!!!! I hope the next 100,000 visits between you and me will be as inspiring as the past 400,000. Now, on to today's project.
Here is a cute set I made that reminds me of Memorial Days when I was a child. I love the hot dog wrapper and cute chip box. Such a great way to use up some left over DSP!!!!! I used the Label Punch to make the edge of the wrapper cute!!! I can't take credit for all of these ideas, I saw them in a magazine!!! Thanks NieNie (wink)

After I took the picture I decided to make it into a scrapbook page layout for a memory keeper!~Donna

4 comments:

Barb said...

How did you make the hot dog bun? I love how it can be tosted.
stampwithbarb@shaw.ca

Barb

Patti J said...

Look at you go - what a great project!!! Love it - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am definitely glad to discover this. Good job!

GrandmaDebbie said...

Donna

What Magazine??? This is adorable and a great idea for my 4th of July party at the lake