Monday, May 23

Concord Crush Framed Glass Butterfly

Today is Monday and for the most part of MAY dreary again. I think we are headed for hot humid weather with no spring interlude! :( So, although I have lots of Cupcake Tags to make for upcoming weddings and should be working, (my boss doesn't know I am playing LOL) I have decided to take a go at some challenges. So here I have the sketch from MOJO MONDAY, the colors from COLOR LAB the theme of butterflies from LESS IS MORE and the frame technique from OUR CREATIVE CORNER! Enjoy!

17 comments:

Zoechaos said...

All those inspiring challenges and ideas resulted in a lovely card XOXO Zoe

Craftilicious said...

I like both, but I adore your second one the frame sets off the butterfly beautifully :-D

Pauline said...

Two gorgeous cards, love the glossy butterfly and fantastic frame!

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card, I love the butterfly
Beryl x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Fabby Card ...love it ....
hugs
sylvie
xxxx

VanessaB said...

reeeaaaalllly beautiful!

Rita said...

Brilliant card. Hugs Rita xx

Jen said...

I hope you're right about the weather Donna! I could use some hot and humid air right about now. I love this card. The butterfly is gorgeous!!

Juanita Golson said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I really love your butterfly, too. Thanks for joining us at ColorLab.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a dreamy card! Love it! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

Christine Blain said...

Wow, Donna - this is really beautiful. LOVE how you've used these colours (that I found rather challenging!).

CardArTart said...

very pretty, i love how you've offset the butterfly inside the frame :)

Sunflower Stamper said...

Very pretty-love the butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColorLab this week!

Lynne said...

Super card.
Lynne xxx

Patti J said...

Beautiful - so soft and feminine - love it!

Jen Timko said...

Another beauty, Donna! So glad you joined the ColorLab Challenge this week!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the texture on your 3D frame! It's a perfect way to feature the butterfly. So glad you could join us this week at Our Creative Corner!