Monday, May 16

CLOISONNE BUTTERFLY~CHALLENGES




You know by now that once I do something fun I do it over and over and today's card is no exception! I am stuck on making Cloisonne/Blown Glass Butterflies! LOL! I have incorporated a few challenges of neutrals, one layer card with embossing, a sketch and ribbons to create a sympathy card for a neighbor/stamping friend. I am a neutral girl by nature and just love the nuances in this card. Of course the Cloisonne/Blown glass technique on the butterfly just adds another dimension to it as well. I have other examples of that technique in the posts from earlier this week so check them out too! Enjoy!


~Donna


challenges: Stamping411~ sketch, Less is More~one layer with embossing, Our Creative Corner ~Neutrals, Shabby Tea Room monochromatic


3 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Your card is absolutely lovely, Donna! Beautiful neutral shades, the spiral on the ribbon is awesome and the cloisonne/blown glass butterfly is amazing. I'll have to check out your other posts about it! So great to have you joining in the fun with us again this week at Our Creative Corner!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

What a gorgeous card! The ribbon is PERFECT! Thanks for sharing with the Shabby Tea Room!

Sharon said...

Your card is simply beautiful! I love how you kept the elements minimal, and not over whelming! And that brown glass butterfly is to die for! How creatively beautiful!
Thank you for playing along with us @ OCC! Your neutral entry is wonderful!