Monday, April 25

SPRING ROBIN

I'mmmmmmmm BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!
Hey everyone, WOW I have missed visiting your blogs and doing challenges and chatting up a storm but here I am, I am back rested, rejuvenated and raring to go!!! I am also ready to say Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for hanging in there these past weeks, by stopping by for visits. I had a great vacation, did a lot of work and soul searching and am as happy as can be! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter too, and I hope that whatever season is brewing in your neighborhood you are embracing it! Here are a few pictures of what we did yesterday on Easter.
our son in law Jay

one of the tables set and ready


some of the 23 after breakfast relaxing


aunt Deb and Carly coloring Debbie was an elementary school teacher and is now a principal

dessert table waiting the arrival of sugar


Carly looking for Easter Bunnies
I did the card for a class recently. I like the bee from Nature Walk so much, and it looks great flying around on the envelope too! I used him as a background for the Very Vanilla card stock. I also love whisper white and very vanilla together so I mixed it up with that color combo too! Next, I stamped the Robin image in black from Nature Walk and the nest from Nature's Nest on the Whisper White. I stamped both images again in color onto scrap card stock, and then cut out only the little accent areas that I wanted to use on the original card for just a punch of color. It makes a perfect card for any occasssion so, we all chose not to put a sentiment on it. Now, it will be ready whenever a card is needed! The sad thing is this little guy will be hopping on out of here on April 30 and I will miss him I had so much fun using his image to make some cute cards this spring, so don't delay if you just need to have him in your collection !!!!!!! Enjoy.

challenges:

Stampin' up Only~ Mother's Day Card

Corrosive ~ Animals

Frosted Designs~Birds
~Donna

No comments: