Monday, April 11


Oh my goodness I am not supposed to be blogging LIVE but by the time I can this will be all old stuff and I wanted to let all of my blogging friends know what a wonderful gift my hubby and I got from our daughter this past week. Lisa is fabulistic. She is one of the top recruiters and leaders and sales people in a company called Tastefully Simple. She is on the cover of their magazine and has been in the magazine over and over again during this past year. This year she earned 4 trips and a week at the mansion of the owner of Tastefully Simple with the option of inviting guests! She also earned an all expense paid trip for 6 to Disney World with park passes, four room suite, and transportation! She asked her dad and I to join her and her family in this wonderful vacation ! I can tell you this I have never been treated so generously! What a sweety! We had a ball. Then, on Saturday evening as we were getting dressed to go to a Luau at the Polynesian there was a knock at one of our three doors! When she opened it there was the CEO of Tastefully Simple standing there! Oh my goodness for all of you SU gals that is like having Shelli knocking on your bedroom door!!!!!! Well, Jill was so sweet. She said she just couldn't leave Disney without stopping in to see Lisa! WOAH!!!!! Of course I was star struck and in awe of my little girl. She is fantastic and I had to write this so she would know how proud I am of her. Thank you Lisa for such a wonderful week! Oh! and thank you for making us see what it is like to be a celeb...I am talking about all those people taking pictures of you and whispering as you walked down a side walk!!!! CONGRATS on all your hard work......enjoy Cancun, Nassau and Jamaica and of course that fab Mansion in Texas!!!!!! Love you ~mom


~Donna

3 comments:

Marisa said...

What a wonderful proud mommy time :) Nothing is better than seeing your children succeed - a huge congrats to her!!

Patti J said...

OMG, what a wonderful daughter you have! Sounds like she is not only successful, but kind and generous as well. You've done a fine job of raising her! So glad that you had a nice time!

Anonymous said...

I love that you write about how proud you are of your daughter...I am proud of mine too and most important tell her all the time...