Tuesday, April 26

MONEY HOLDER

The weather in the Boston area is delicious and just right for me. I am not a big fan of heat and humidity so anything hovering between 70 and 80 is perfect! I was able to do some yard work today and just sit in the backyard and listen to the birds for a bit. Then of course, I came inside and I made a card for Less is More with an image that is off center! LOL!This card is pretty straight forward and makes a very easy money holder for upcoming graduations. I cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock 6 1/4" x 9 1/2" and scored the long edge at 3 1/2 " and 7" leaving 2 1/2" at the end. I used my 1 1/4" circle punch and punched a half circle in the center of the 2 1/2" side. Then folded it up to make an inside pocket to hold something special! I also did a smaller Tulip Framed embossing around the edge of Wild Wasabi, and added just a punch of color using the technique described on my Robin card! Enjoy!



~Donna

No comments: