Friday, April 29

ROYAL WEDDING: Fairy Tale Princess Style

Who doesn't like a wedding? Yes I was up at 4:30 to watch every bit of it until the second kiss!!!!! I was like a little girl watching the handsome prince marry his princess, for sure!!!! Catherine was beautiful and her dress and veil were exquisite. It had a little, old world fairytale princess charm, with just a dash of modern elegance. After watching I had to make a card, all of it inspired by the day. I began with the idea of Cinderella's glass slipper and made the card out of heavy weight acetate. I then embossed the word Love on the acetate and to my surprise it curled into a perfect banner! Don't you just love when that happens! Then I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder to create the little lace on the edge of Catherine's veil on the edge of the card. I then used the Square Lattice Folder to make the inside layer under the lace. That way you can stamp or write a message! Finish of with some satin and organza ribbon and you have the most princess like wedding card ever! I hope you enjoyed the wedding and are inspired to make a card too!!~Enjoy!




~Donna

No comments: