Monday, April 4

BRELLIES

HI everyone!!!!! April showers bring may flowers so they say! Isn't this umbrella just the cutest? Well, you can make one yourself using the ORNAMENT PUNCH! I cut a little piece of black for the handle and then I made a super cute MINI BOW to adorn it. Add some embossing touches here, there and everywhere, and voila a cute french brellie to make someone's day bright and cheerful. Don't you just love all the different embossing on this card?Send me a note and tell me what image conjures up spring for you!!!! Because for me, Ducks, Galoshes and Umbrellas does it all!!!! ~Enjoy! I'll be back! ~Donna

12 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Sigh ... if only spring was on the way here. Spring brings "daffodils" to mind for me! And ... the pretty jonquils ... with the gorgeous fragrance! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday! Hugs xxaxx

-Susan- said...

Dona I LOVE this card! you are sooo clever!

Patti said...

Adorable card. I think spring is really on the way when my crocuses and daffodils peak through the soil.

LeAnne said...

So cute & what a great idea---you have vision outside the box, my friend! Little chicks and crocuses mean spring to me!

Shelia said...

Any thing green popping up out of the barren earth, triggers spring to me. But I love the little galoshes that little ones wear. Of course the mini bow on the umbrella handle is my favorite. Love the card. BTW I need a umbrella and galoshes this morning at my house.

designbydonna said...

Very pretty card. I like the embossing background.

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Love this card! Very cute brellie with the ornament punch, and I truly love the white layer with both embossing folders used. Beautiful!

Joy Jones said...

Love your creativity with the ornament punch! Also how you did the embossing. Super cute! Spring to me is daffodils......and cute little foals prancing around in the pasture. Sighhhhhhhhhhh.

Marla said...

Cute idea! I like how you used the embossing folders!

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Oh I LOVE this! How cute is that! Your colors are so refreshing!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

What a fab idea. Thank so much for sharing!!!!

Marge said...

Just discovered you site through Paper Punch Addiction. I think the brellie is adorable. Wonder if you stamped the butterflies or used a design paper.

Marge P