Friday, April 1

BIRTHDAY BUGS

I am hopping on out of here today to go to Florida to see Mickey and friends with my hubby, kids and grandkids, but wanted to jump in before I left. My hiatus has been rejuvenating and I am well rested. Thank you for stopping in from time to time and for leaving me all your sweet notes. I'll be back! In the meantime, here is a card we did in a group for club last month! SO CUTE!!!!! I love how the big eyes of the grasshopper just pop to accentuate the big button accent. I just can't stand how cute he is. Jimminy Cricket would sure love this! Maybe I should bring it along on my trip! Have a great April see you after Easter! April Fools, or is it? LOL!
~Donna

4 comments:

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Donna this IS adorable and love the colors and clean crisp look of the whole thing. Hugs.

LeAnne said...

Adorable! Love that you used a different color palette than I would have used--you're so creative. Have FUN!!!!!

Patti J said...

Enjoy Florida! We just got back. Have been married nearly 38 years and have never taken a vacation. Decided it was time! Went and watched lots of spring training baseball games - loved it! Your card is beautiful - so glad you shared before leaving!!! Hugs!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hope you enjoy Disneyworld! And ... that you and all your lovely family share some wonderful moments ... and create some sweet memories! Hugs xxaxx