Sunday, March 13

HAPPY SAINT PADDY'S DAY WEEK

Have you noticed I am gone? I am taking a hiatus but will return. Had the flu, have personal commitments, a vacation in Florida and more........ Oh how I miss you all! In the meantime I have some posts scheduled and I will see you soon.

If you did not see this post earlier in the month here is another chance for you to get this Cutie for this week's holiday! In the tutorial you will receive the template for the hat PLUS the directions on how to create this fun ribbon accent. See you soon!
~Donna

2 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Totally opposite seasons ... but we both have the flu! Well ... thanks for sharing, Donna! (grin!) Hope your holiday gives you a boost. Hugs xxaxx

Shelia said...

Donna, hope you are getting all rested up. Love the hat.