Saturday, March 5

CASE in point!

Oh you guys are the best! I put a question out there and look at all of the response I received. You are truly amazing THANK YOU!!!!! I think the consensus is CASEing is part of what we do and Sharing what we do is part of the sweet temperament of stampers as a whole. I think we all have good and sincere hearts and we know right from wrong. So if there is a case in which you have copied something then please give credit for that in the area that you display your creation! Now! Here is an example of CASEing. I did not want to offend any of my blogging buddies and pick out one card and leave the rest of you be sad because I didn't pick yours, so I picked a card from MARTHA!!!!! Now, you can see straight out it is not my style so that alone would make it difficult to pawn off as my original creation (wink). But even if that did not sway you to leave a link then the fact that it looks almost identical to the original card in the Martha Stewart Living Magazine should definitely get you to leave a link! LOL!!!! Now I know some of you are saying well it isn't exactly the same, and you are right. The point here is that I used a card that I saw to create MY card in just about the same way. SO it is only responsible and polite for me to mention where I saw it. Got it? Good!!!! CASE closed!Enjoy everyone and be kind to one another okay!
~Donna

7 comments:

Patti J said...

You cracked me up with your CASE closed! lol... I do agree with you - I never, ever deliberately CASE without giving 100% credit, AND I always drop a note to the CASee and let him/her know that they are 'featured' on my blog that day. I've never, ever had anyone upset with me. Have a beautiful weekend, my friend!

Bonnie said...

Hopefully Martha won't hassle you about CASEing her! Great CASE by the way!

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

I LOVE your CASE card and YES I DO CASE too...
I totally agree with the others that if someone CASES me, it is a compliment and I am honored that someone thinks my work is worth CASEing..
I have CASED YOU too in the past I always link the blog in my blog of any CASE card I have done, so I'm with you .... Case Closed! HUGS.

Mary said...

All of the above! I'm just wondering how you did the green worm? I may want to CASe you and Martha! Thanks, Mary

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love the Martha Stewart KopyKat, it's great!

Kath said...

Great CASE!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Sooooo glad you are feeling a little better! Hope you are 100% soon! I have missed you ... while I have been "offline" with my computer probs. Thanks for keeping in touch, though via email ...
I am still having computer probs ... after my major crash! Access to the internet is frustrating me ... even though my dh has solved the main probs. Enjoyed reading your last post on CASE-ing. I am always hugely flattered whenever anyone cases something of mine! I just enjoy the moment! :) Hugs xxaxx